- The administrator of personal data is a company Filtreo Paweł Polcyn Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością, based in st. Trzmiela 2, 60-185 Skórzewo.
- In our shop, we collect the following personal information:
- Name and surname - when ordering you will be asked your name to be able to send you the order and the opportunity to communicate with you,
- Address - required for shipment of the ordered goods.
- Telephone number - we notify by SMS to send the goods. Sometimes we call to confirm the order, or in the case of unexpected events,
- E-mail address - we will send order confirmation by e-mail, and we will contact you. If you have been subscribed to our newsletter we will send you commercial information,
- Address - information derived from the general principles of Internet connections, such as your IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to gather broad demographic information (such as a region, from which the connection).
- Application of these data is necessary in the following cases:
- Registration in the database - we keep data in the database to help you shopping at our online store.
- If you want to be informed about interesting events and shopping offers you can subscribe to our newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can always unsubscribe from it.
- In any case we will not sell information collected about you to other companies.
Data collected during registration will be used only to allow you to log into our system. Registration is compulsory if you want to make a purchase.
Data collected during the purchase transaction will be used to complete the transaction, including the receipt of your money and send you the goods ordered. These details are required if you want to make a purchase.
If you signed up for our Newsletter, or otherwise consented to receive it, we will use your information to send you our newsletter. You will be asked if you wish to receive newsletter during registration.
Data collected automatically can be used to analyze user behavior on our website, gather demographic information about our users, or to customize the content of our web sites. This data is collected automatically for each user.
Data collected in the course of the correspondence between you and our service will be used only to respond to your request.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. No. 133, item. 883, as amended you have the right to correct, amend, update, or request removal of your personal data. To do this, use the appropriate tabs website, please send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or registered mail to the following address: Filtreo Paweł Polcyn Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością, ul. Trzmiela 2, 60-185 Skórzewo.